Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same for you. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
1. Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
2. Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
3. Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, saved recipes and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
4. Loyalty Program: You will lose your loyalty account, existing reward certificates, and any points earned as part of your participation in Key Rewards. You will not be able to accrue loyalty points moving forward. You will also no longer be eligible for loyalty specific benefits such as exclusive events and early access offers.
5. Recalls: We will no longer be able to contact you via email, regular mail, or phone about product recalls related to products you purchased, unless you provided your information to us by returning a product registration card attached to a durable infant product.
6. Gift Registry: You will no longer be able to view or add items to your gift registry. Reference to your name in a joint registry will be deleted.
7. Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications directly from our family of brands, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
8. Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.